Our team of expert luthiers will fix your instrument with the care it deserves
at a price even a starving musician can afford!
Stutzman’s is well known in the guitar industry for our 50+ year commitment to customer service and satisfaction, and for our industry-leading policy of
Free Lifetime Set-ups and Adjustments for all instruments that we sell.
(Click here for more info about this important benefit that
only Stutzman’s customers can enjoy!)
Along with set-ups, our other repair services for guitars, banjos, mandolins, resonators, dobros and basses include:
- re-stringing and tuning of all stringed instruments,
- nut, bridge, neck and saddle adjustments,
- body repairs,
- pickguard replacement and custom pickguard fabrication,
- strobe tuning and intonation,
- fret dressing and repair/replacement, and
- banjo head replacements.
For violins, violas, cellos, and basses:
- replacement and/or adjustment of the sound post,
- installation of fine tuners,
- gluing seams,
- re-hairing of bows and
- general cleaning of instruments.
We also service autoharps, ukuleles, hammered dulcimers, zithers, bouzoukis, and just about any other kind of stringed instruments known to man!
Call us at 585-352-3225 with any questions about what you have that needs fixin'. You can count on Stutzman's for honest, high quality repairs that we stand behind. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!